Onze invisible caps behandeling omvat verschillende sets van nauw aansluitende, op maat gemaakte transparante plastic caps, die geleidelijke tanden in de juiste positie verplaatsen.
Onze invisible caps worden geleverd als set. Iedere invisible cap maakt kleine veranderingen aan jouw tandpositie, een proces dat al vooraf is bepaald door de aan PerfectSmileClub geassocieerde tandartsen en orthodontisten. Deze beoordeelt jouw behandelplan. Je begint met het dragen van een set invisible caps, waardoor jouw tanden in de juiste positie komen voor de volgende set. Iedere set brengt je een stap dichterbij jouw perfecte smile. Wij maken het zelfs nog makkelijker door de invisible caps naar je toe te sturen.
Een behandeling op afstand met invisible caps is niet voor iedereen mogelijk. Daarom betalen wij jouw modeling kit of 3-D scan terug, mocht je geen geschikte kandidaat zijn. Neem contact op met ons care team, zodra je van ons hoort dat er recht op terugbetaling is.
Onze SmileTechs gebruiken een optisch geavanceerde en zeer nauwkeurige 3-D camera om een digitale opname te maken van jouw tanden en tandvlees. Deze 3-D opname helpt ons te bepalen of invisible caps geschikt zijn voor jouw smile en het stelt ons lab in staat om samen te werken met de tandarts of orthodontist die de leiding heeft over het creëren van jouw behandelplan.
Jouw nieuwe smile wordt beoordeeld; eventueel aangepast en goedgekeurd door een tandarts of orthodontist op afstand.
Nadat ons lab jouw tandafdrukken of 3-D scan heeft ontvangen, wordt een speciaal op maat behandelplan gecreëerd. Je ziet in een 3-D visualisatie hoe jouw tandpositie door de behandeling zal veranderen. Mochten invisible caps in jouw geval niet geschikt zijn, dan vergoeden wij de kosten van de modeling kit of 3-D scan.
Je start met onze modeling kit of 3-D scan van €99. Zodra jouw 3-D visualisatie klaar is zijn er 2 opties. Met LITE betaal je €799 voor 3 maanden. Is er langer nodig, dan val je in het FULL pakket van €1599. In de meeste gevallen is dat 65% minder dan bij andere merken. Aan het eind van de behandeling kun je retainers aanschaffen om de nieuwe tandpositie vast te houden. Deze kosten €99 per set.
Wij accepteren alle gangbare CreditCards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express en Discover). Daarnaast kun je betalen via iDeal en in geaccepteerde gevallen ook in termijnen. De aanvraag en acceptatie daarvoor is volledig online. Let op dat betalen in termijnen momenteel alleen mogelijk is in Nederland, Duitsland, Finland en Oostenrijk. Er wordt door de aanbieder een vergoeding en/of rente in rekening gebracht. Zie de "Termijnen" pagina voor meer informatie.
CANDID™ is een technologie die jouw behandeling verbindt met de verantwoordelijke tandarts of orthodontist. Bovendien volgen wij daarmee het behandelplan, inclusief de voortgang en rapportages. Via een (externe) beveiligde portal kan jouw tandarts of orthodontist foto's, tandafdrukken en scans beoordelen en goedkeuren. Zelf kun je ook foto's toevoegen en berichten of reminders ontvangen over de voorgang.
Onze voorwaarde ten aanzien van de minimum leeftijd is 12 jaar oud en je moet uitgewisseld zijn. Voor personen onder de 18 jaar oud hebben wij altijd toestemming van de ouders of verzorgers nodig. Dit wordt ook specifiek vastgelegd in een toestemmingsverklaring.
Successful cosmetic dental treatment is a partnership between the doctor and the patient. As a general rule, informed and cooperative patients can achieve positive alignment results. While recognising the benefits of a beautiful healthy smile, you should also be aware that, as with all cosmetic, healing dental treatment, there are limitations and potential risks. These are seldom serious enough to indicate that you should not have treatment. Please read this information carefully. Ensure you know what is expected of you as the patient (or as the parent/guardian of a young patient) during treatment. Clear aligners treatment is an orthodontic treatment in which the patient wears a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually move the teeth to improve bite function and/or aesthetic appearance. This treatment is intended to provide the end benefits of traditional “wired”, “metal” brace treatment, such as straight teeth and improved bite function, as well as the following benefits that are only available when going wireless:
The aligners are clear, so people may not even notice you wearing them.
There are no cuts or abrasions from wires or brackets, so clear aligners are more comfortable than traditional braces.
The clear aligners are removable, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss with freedom.
Although the benefits generally outweigh the potential risks, all factors should be considered before making the decision to wear clear aligners. If you choose to undergo clear cosmetic aligner treatment with PerfectSmileClub, we will manufacture clear aligners customized for your teeth based on your dentist’s prescription. The dentist is responsible for delivering and managing your care. Potential risks of clear aligners are as follows:
• Treatment time may exceed estimates.
• Poor compliance with your dentist’s instructions, wearing clear aligners less than 22 hours per day, excessive bone growth, poor oral hygiene can lengthen treatment time, increase the cost, and affect the quality of the end results.
• Unusually shaped teeth can also extend treatment time and affect results. For instance, short clinical crowns can cause problems with aligner retention and slow or prevent teeth movement.
• Tooth decay, periodontal disease, decalcification (permanent markings on the teeth), or inflammation of the gums may occur if proper oral hygiene and preventative maintenance are not maintained, whether wearing clear aligners or otherwise.
• Sores and irritation of the soft tissue of the mouth (gums, cheeks, tongue and lips) are possible but rarely occur due to wearing clear aligners.
• Initially, the clear aligners may temporarily affect your speech. Patients generally adapt quickly to wearing aligners and it is rare that speech is impaired for an extended period of time.
• While wearing clear aligners, you may experience a temporary increase in salivation or dryness of the mouth. Certain medications can increase this.
• Any medications you may be taking and your overall medical condition can affect your dental treatment.
• Though uncommon, allergic reactions to the material used during treatment may occur. If you believe you are experiencing an adverse reaction, inform your dentist immediately.
• Tooth sensitivity and tenderness of the mouth may occur during treatment—especially when advancing from one aligner to the next.
• Bone and gums, both of which support the teeth, can be affected by wearing clear aligners. In some cases, their health may be impaired or aggravated.
• Wearing clear aligners may aggravate teeth—previously traumatized or not.
• Existing dental restorations, such as crowns and bridges, may be affected by wearing clear aligners. They may become dislodged and require re-cementation or in some instances, replacement. Before any dental restorations are replaced or added, consult your dentist, as they can affect the way your clear aligners sit.
• Teeth may supra-erupt (come out of the gums more than other teeth) if not at least partially covered by the clear aligner.
• Root resorption (shortening) can occur during any type of orthodontic treatment, including clear aligners. Shortened roots are of no disadvantage under healthy conditions. In rare cases, root resorption can result in loss of teeth.
• In cases of severe crowding or multiple missing teeth, it is more likely that the aligner may break. Contact your dentist as soon as possible if this occurs.
• Because orthodontic appliances are worn in the mouth, accidentally swallowing or aspirating the aligner—in whole or in part—may occur.
• Though rare, problems may occur in the jaw joint, causing joint pain, discomfort, headaches or ear problems. Inform your doctor of any such problems immediately.
• Clear aligners worn out of their intended sequence can delay treatment results and result in complications including (but not limited to) patient discomfort. Always wear clear aligners in the order specified by your doctor.
• In some cases, a “black triangle” of missing gingival tissue may be visible below the interproximal contact when teeth are aligned after being overlapped for an extended period of time.
• Results may relapse if proper retainer wear is not followed as directed by your doctor.
• A successful treatment outcome cannot be guaranteed. After the customised clear aligners have been shipped, some cases may require refinement with additional clear aligners to achieve ideal results. There may be additional costs to you if you require such procedures. Always follow the directions for use (included with each aligner package) for best results.
Informed consent & agreement
I have read and understand the content of this document describing considerations and risks of clear cosmetic aligners. I have been sufficiently informed and have been given the opportunity to discuss this form and its contents with my dentist, and to have my questions adequately answered. I have been asked to make a choice about my treatment, and I hereby consent to receive treatment for clear aligners treatment with PerfectSmileClub. I agree to follow my dentist’s treatment exactly as s/he plans, prescribes and provides it for me, and I understand that any questions, concerns or complaints I have regarding my treatment must be communicated to my dentist as soon as they arise.
I acknowledge that neither my dentist nor PerfectSmileClub, its employees, representatives, successors, assigns, or agents, have, can, or will make any promises or guarantees as to the success of my treatment or give any assurances of any kind concerning any particular result of my treatment. I understand that PerfectSmileCLub does not practice dentistry or give medical advice. I understand that PerfectSmileClub manufactures medical devices based on instructions from the prescribing dentist. I understand that I should always contact my dentist regarding my expectations, difficulties, results, or any other aspects of my treatment. I understand that it may be necessary to take impressions and/or photographs for diagnosis, professional review, and submission to PerfectSmileClub in order to create customised clear aligners for my cosmetic dental treatment. I recognize that these will be included in my medical records, which may include "personal data" as that term is defined and protected by the Data Protection Document. I consent to these medical records being disclosed to my dentist, other consulting dentists and orthodontists, and aligner manufacturers, some or all of whom may be located in the European Union and/or the United States of America, for the purpose of treatment, payment, and health care operations. I agree to the transfer of my personal data outside the European Union. I further agree that my dentist and/or PerfectSmileClub may use my medical records for research and educational purposes, but only to the extent that no individual identifiers, including but not limited to my name or address, are used or disclosed.
I hereby consent to such uses and disclosure(s) as described herein. Unless otherwise permitted or required by law, other uses and disclosures of my medical records, including advertising or marketing by either PerfectSmileClub, shall be made only with my prior written authorization.
I hereby certify that I have answered the smile assessment questions truthfully and accurately to the best of my knowledge. I understand that PerfectSmileClub.com is for natural teeth, and that ankylosed teeth and dental implants will not move. I understand the risks of orthodontic treatment include, but are not limited to, potential loss of bone or gum tissue, loosening of teeth, shortening of tooth roots, and jaw dysfunction or discomfort. PerfectSmileClub align the top 6 teeth and bottom 6 teeth as part of aligner treatment. These are considered your ‘social 6’ in dental terms. Chronic usage of anti-inflammatory medications, aspirin, estrogens, or calcitonin may slow or limit tooth movement.
I hereby certify that I have been examined by a licensed dentist within the past year, have received a thorough dental cleaning in the last six months, and do not have any of the above conditions or any other condition that may affect my medical or dental health or ability to be treated properly.
Additionally, I understand that I have been advised by PerfectSmileClub.com, that my best health interest would be served by having an orthodontic consultation by a licensed dental professional before purchasing any dental aligner or positioning system. I certify that I am over 18 years of age and do not wish to have an “in person” orthodontic evaluation before purchasing the PerfectSmileClub.com Aligner treatment. In the event that I do not proceed with treatment due to a contraindication or treatment or any other medical reason, I will seek care and follow up with my regular dental professional.
I have read and understand PerfectSmileClub Terms and Conditions and agree to be bounded by them. I accept that the predictive positioning is an estimated position and I am not guaranteed to achieve these results. I agree to wear a PerfectSmileClub retainer for 22 hours a day, for 6 months, followed by indefinite use of the retainer at night, to maintain the results of my treatment and promote healing. I agree to enter into this aligner treatment with PerfectSmileClub and will not hold PerfectSmileClub, any supplier, or any member of staff responsible for my medical or dental health.
Terms can be reviewed at: www.perfectsmileclub.com/terms I acknowledge I will not, nor shall anyone on my behalf, seek or obtain damages or remedies—legal, equitable, monetary, or otherwise—arising from any use of my medical records that complies with the terms of this Informed Consent and Agreement. I acknowledge I have read, understand, and voluntarily consent to the use of clear aligners in accordance with terms of this Informed Consent and Agreement.
Clear aligner therapy is unpredictable. PerfectSmileClub.com does not guarantee a successful treatment outcome. Individual results will vary.
PerfectSmileClub.com warrants that its products:
(i) shall conform to the specifications represented in the treatment setup approved by the dental team;and
(ii) are free from defects in material and workmanship.
PerfectSmileClub.com shall not be liable for:
(i) any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse, or mistreatment of its products by the doctor, patient, or any third party;
(ii) any defects that are caused by failure to follow directions including (but not limited to) wearing aligners out of sequence not wearing aligners for the entire duration of the specified wear schedule, or wearing aligners for less than 22 hours per day;
(iii) any products being used in combination with other third party products.
Cooling off period: Aligners are considered a medical device and are therefore a customised product and are exempt from cooling-off period.
Disposing of Aligners: Patients are warned not to throw out any aligners until they have completed their treatment and are also warned to keep the final aligner before their retainer in the event the retainer breaks.
If you need to remake your impressions, we’ll send you another Modeling kit for £25/€25/$25.
If you complete the aligner guide treatment and your results are different to the treatment plan, we’ll send you up to 4 additional aligner steps for €299 / £299 / $399
To register with us or use the services and products that we provide on our website you must be over 18 years of age only, and information contained on our website does not amount to an invitation to clients who are under 18 to buy any services or products.
The terms on this website are governed by the Laws of Republic of Ireland whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction is respect of any dispute which may arise.