Our invisible caps (or invisible aligners) therapy includes several sets of tight-fitting, custom-made clear plastic caps that gradually shift teeth into their desired position.
Our invisible caps come as a set. Each invisible cap will make slight adjustments to your tooth position, a process that is mapped out in advance by a PerfectSmileClub affiliated licensed dental professional in your area who reviews your case. You’ll begin wearing a new set of invisible caps as prescribed, advancing you to the next stage of your new smile. We make it even easier by shipping your invisible caps directly to you.
Remote invisible caps therapy isn't right for everyone. That's why we'll refund your modeling kit or 3D scan, if it's determined you aren't a suitable candidate for invisible caps. Simply give our customer care team a call after learning about your eligibility to have your refund processed.
Our Smile Techs use a highly accurate 3D optical camera to capture a digital map of your smile, including your teeth and gum lines. This 3D image helps us determine if our invisible caps are a fit for your smile and allows our lab to work with the doctor overseeing your case in creating your personalized treatment plan.
Yes. Your new smile will be reviewed, modified (if necessary), and approved by a licensed dentist or orthodontist in your area. This ensures your new smile is improved and aligns within the "Standards of Care" for your area.
Yes, after our lab receives your impressions or 3D scan, we create a custom treatment plan which shows a before and after 3D visualization of how your teeth will move with treatment. If it is determined that our invisible caps therapy isn't appropriate for your circumstances, we'll be happy to refund your modelling kit or 3D scan price.
First, you’d get started with our €99 modeling kit or a 3D scan. Once your new smile is ready, there are two options. With Lite for 3 Months it's €799. And if you need a longer treatment of 6 Months it is €1599. It's mostly about 60% less than our competitors. At the end of treatment, you'll want to purchase extra retainers to stabilize your smile. We sell these for €99 a set.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). For most countries we accept popular local payment options.
CANDID™ is a technology that manages your treatment plan and dental case records. Through a secure provider portal, your doctor can view images, dental impressions and prescribe your treatment. You can add scans and receive notifications about your treatment progress.
Our minimum age requirement is 12 years old, and patients must have all permanent teeth present. For patients under the age of 18, we need a parent/guardian signature on the Medical/Dental History Form provided during the evaluation step.
Successful cosmetic dental treatment is a partnership between the doctor and the patient. As a general rule, informed and cooperative patients can achieve positive alignment results. While recognising the benefits of a beautiful healthy smile, you should also be aware that, as with all cosmetic, healing dental treatment, there are limitations and potential risks. These are seldom serious enough to indicate that you should not have treatment. Please read this information carefully. Ensure you know what is expected of you as the patient (or as the parent/guardian of a young patient) during treatment. Clear aligners treatment is an orthodontic treatment in which the patient wears a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually move the teeth to improve bite function and/or aesthetic appearance. This treatment is intended to provide the end benefits of traditional “wired”, “metal” brace treatment, such as straight teeth and improved bite function, as well as the following benefits that are only available when going wireless:
The aligners are clear, so people may not even notice you wearing them.
There are no cuts or abrasions from wires or brackets, so clear aligners are more comfortable than traditional braces.
The clear aligners are removable, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss with freedom.
Although the benefits generally outweigh the potential risks, all factors should be considered before making the decision to wear clear aligners. If you choose to undergo clear cosmetic aligner treatment with PerfectSmileClub, we will manufacture clear aligners customized for your teeth based on your dentist’s prescription. The dentist is responsible for delivering and managing your care. Potential risks of clear aligners are as follows:
• Treatment time may exceed estimates.
• Poor compliance with your dentist’s instructions, wearing clear aligners less than 22 hours per day, excessive bone growth, poor oral hygiene can lengthen treatment time, increase the cost, and affect the quality of the end results.
• Unusually shaped teeth can also extend treatment time and affect results. For instance, short clinical crowns can cause problems with aligner retention and slow or prevent teeth movement.
• Tooth decay, periodontal disease, decalcification (permanent markings on the teeth), or inflammation of the gums may occur if proper oral hygiene and preventative maintenance are not maintained, whether wearing clear aligners or otherwise.
• Sores and irritation of the soft tissue of the mouth (gums, cheeks, tongue and lips) are possible but rarely occur due to wearing clear aligners.
• Initially, the clear aligners may temporarily affect your speech. Patients generally adapt quickly to wearing aligners and it is rare that speech is impaired for an extended period of time.
• While wearing clear aligners, you may experience a temporary increase in salivation or dryness of the mouth. Certain medications can increase this.
• Any medications you may be taking and your overall medical condition can affect your dental treatment.
• Though uncommon, allergic reactions to the material used during treatment may occur. If you believe you are experiencing an adverse reaction, inform your dentist immediately.
• Tooth sensitivity and tenderness of the mouth may occur during treatment—especially when advancing from one aligner to the next.
• Bone and gums, both of which support the teeth, can be affected by wearing clear aligners. In some cases, their health may be impaired or aggravated.
• Wearing clear aligners may aggravate teeth—previously traumatized or not.
• Existing dental restorations, such as crowns and bridges, may be affected by wearing clear aligners. They may become dislodged and require re-cementation or in some instances, replacement. Before any dental restorations are replaced or added, consult your dentist, as they can affect the way your clear aligners sit.
• Teeth may supra-erupt (come out of the gums more than other teeth) if not at least partially covered by the clear aligner.
• Root resorption (shortening) can occur during any type of orthodontic treatment, including clear aligners. Shortened roots are of no disadvantage under healthy conditions. In rare cases, root resorption can result in loss of teeth.
• In cases of severe crowding or multiple missing teeth, it is more likely that the aligner may break. Contact your dentist as soon as possible if this occurs.
• Because orthodontic appliances are worn in the mouth, accidentally swallowing or aspirating the aligner—in whole or in part—may occur.
• Though rare, problems may occur in the jaw joint, causing joint pain, discomfort, headaches or ear problems. Inform your doctor of any such problems immediately.
• Clear aligners worn out of their intended sequence can delay treatment results and result in complications including (but not limited to) patient discomfort. Always wear clear aligners in the order specified by your doctor.
• In some cases, a “black triangle” of missing gingival tissue may be visible below the interproximal contact when teeth are aligned after being overlapped for an extended period of time.
• Results may relapse if proper retainer wear is not followed as directed by your doctor.
• A successful treatment outcome cannot be guaranteed. After the customised clear aligners have been shipped, some cases may require refinement with additional clear aligners to achieve ideal results. There may be additional costs to you if you require such procedures. Always follow the directions for use (included with each aligner package) for best results.
Informed consent & agreement
I have read and understand the content of this document describing considerations and risks of clear cosmetic aligners. I have been sufficiently informed and have been given the opportunity to discuss this form and its contents with my dentist, and to have my questions adequately answered. I have been asked to make a choice about my treatment, and I hereby consent to receive treatment for clear aligners treatment with PerfectSmileClub. I agree to follow my dentist’s treatment exactly as s/he plans, prescribes and provides it for me, and I understand that any questions, concerns or complaints I have regarding my treatment must be communicated to my dentist as soon as they arise.
I acknowledge that neither my dentist nor PerfectSmileClub, its employees, representatives, successors, assigns, or agents, have, can, or will make any promises or guarantees as to the success of my treatment or give any assurances of any kind concerning any particular result of my treatment. I understand that PerfectSmileCLub does not practice dentistry or give medical advice. I understand that PerfectSmileClub manufactures medical devices based on instructions from the prescribing dentist. I understand that I should always contact my dentist regarding my expectations, difficulties, results, or any other aspects of my treatment. I understand that it may be necessary to take impressions and/or photographs for diagnosis, professional review, and submission to PerfectSmileClub in order to create customised clear aligners for my cosmetic dental treatment. I recognize that these will be included in my medical records, which may include "personal data" as that term is defined and protected by the Data Protection Document. I consent to these medical records being disclosed to my dentist, other consulting dentists and orthodontists, and aligner manufacturers, some or all of whom may be located in the European Union and/or the United States of America, for the purpose of treatment, payment, and health care operations. I agree to the transfer of my personal data outside the European Union. I further agree that my dentist and/or PerfectSmileClub may use my medical records for research and educational purposes, but only to the extent that no individual identifiers, including but not limited to my name or address, are used or disclosed.
I hereby consent to such uses and disclosure(s) as described herein. Unless otherwise permitted or required by law, other uses and disclosures of my medical records, including advertising or marketing by either PerfectSmileClub, shall be made only with my prior written authorization.
I hereby certify that I have answered the smile assessment questions truthfully and accurately to the best of my knowledge. I understand that PerfectSmileClub.com is for natural teeth, and that ankylosed teeth and dental implants will not move. I understand the risks of orthodontic treatment include, but are not limited to, potential loss of bone or gum tissue, loosening of teeth, shortening of tooth roots, and jaw dysfunction or discomfort. PerfectSmileClub align the top 6 teeth and bottom 6 teeth as part of aligner treatment. These are considered your ‘social 6’ in dental terms. Chronic usage of anti-inflammatory medications, aspirin, estrogens, or calcitonin may slow or limit tooth movement.
I hereby certify that I have been examined by a licensed dentist within the past year, have received a thorough dental cleaning in the last six months, and do not have any of the above conditions or any other condition that may affect my medical or dental health or ability to be treated properly.
Additionally, I understand that I have been advised by PerfectSmileClub.com, that my best health interest would be served by having an orthodontic consultation by a licensed dental professional before purchasing any dental aligner or positioning system. I certify that I am over 18 years of age and do not wish to have an “in person” orthodontic evaluation before purchasing the PerfectSmileClub.com Aligner treatment. In the event that I do not proceed with treatment due to a contraindication or treatment or any other medical reason, I will seek care and follow up with my regular dental professional.
I have read and understand PerfectSmileClub Terms and Conditions and agree to be bounded by them. I accept that the predictive positioning is an estimated position and I am not guaranteed to achieve these results. I agree to wear a PerfectSmileClub retainer for 22 hours a day, for 6 months, followed by indefinite use of the retainer at night, to maintain the results of my treatment and promote healing. I agree to enter into this aligner treatment with PerfectSmileClub and will not hold PerfectSmileClub, any supplier, or any member of staff responsible for my medical or dental health.
Terms can be reviewed at: www.perfectsmileclub.com/terms I acknowledge I will not, nor shall anyone on my behalf, seek or obtain damages or remedies—legal, equitable, monetary, or otherwise—arising from any use of my medical records that complies with the terms of this Informed Consent and Agreement. I acknowledge I have read, understand, and voluntarily consent to the use of clear aligners in accordance with terms of this Informed Consent and Agreement.
Clear aligner therapy is unpredictable. PerfectSmileClub.com does not guarantee a successful treatment outcome. Individual results will vary. PerfectSmileClub.com warrants that its products: (i) shall conform to the specifications represented in the treatment setup approved by the dental team; and (ii) are free from defects in material and workmanship. PerfectSmileClub.com shall not be liable for: (i) any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse, or mistreatment of its products by the doctor, patient, or any third party; (ii) any defects that are caused by failure to follow directions including (but not limited to) wearing aligners out of sequence not wearing aligners for the entire duration of the specified wear schedule, or wearing aligners for less than 22 hours per day; (iii) any products being used in combination with other third party products. Cooling off period: Aligners are considered a medical device and are therefore a customised product and are exempt from cooling-off period. Disposing of clear aligners: Patients are warned not to throw out any clear aligners until they have completed their treatment and are also warned to keep the final clear aligner before their retainer in the event the retainer breaks. If you need to remake your impressions, we’ll send you another Modeling kit for £25/€25/$25. If you complete the aligner guide treatment and your results are different to the treatment plan, we’ll send you up to 4 additional clear aligner steps for €299 / £299 / $399
To register with us or use the services and products that we provide on our website you must be over 18 years of age only, and information contained on our website does not amount to an invitation to clients who are under 18 to buy any services or products.
The terms on this website are governed by the Laws of Republic of Ireland whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction is respect of any dispute which may arise.